NMAT Application Form 2018
Hello candidates, the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) has released the NMAT Application Form 2018 online at official website. NMAT also known as NMIMS Management Aptitude Test is a national level entrance exam. We will provide all latest update about this examination form and provide a platform to fill NMAT Application Form 2018. We requested all candidates can follow given stapes and fill NMAT Registration Form here through online mode. NMIMS Management Aptitude Test is organized every single year by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Mumbai to award ambitious candidates admission in programs like Full Time MBA, MBA (Pharmaceutical Management), MBA (HR), MBA (Capital Market), MBA (Banking), at Mumbai campus and a 2-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management PGDM at Hyderabad and Bangalore campuses. All interested candidates will soon able to fill NMAT Registration Form online at official link given below.
NMAT online Registration Form 2018
These management programmes are provided by the 23 B-Schools and various institutions such as NMIMS, Xavier School of Rural Management, MISB Boccioni & others. In case of any error in the registration or application details, there are high chances of getting disqualified on or before the admission rounds. Also, one must make sure to submit the NMAT Application Form before the end dates. NMAT 2018 is conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Before starting to fill the NMAT by GMAC application form 2018, candidates must check the eligibility criteria. As per the NMAT eligibility criteria, a candidate should have scored at least 50 per cent marks in graduation from a recognised university. We sagest all interested candidates they can fill NMAT Application Form through online mode at this web page. After official announcement we will update a link for NMAT online Registration Form.
Online Form Important Dates 2018
|Online NMAT Registration announcement Date||Update soon|
|Last date to register online||Come soon|
|Commencement of scheduling Release||Provide soon|
|Last date to schedule the test||Wait some time|
|Date to register for last time||July 4, 2017 to October 3, 2017|
|Last registration to conclude on||October 2017|
|Start Date of NMAT 2018 by GMAC||October 2017|
|Last date to appear for NMAT||Update soon|
|Start date of Re-take scheduling||Pending|
|Last date of Re-take scheduling||December 2017|
|Result Declaration||After complete Examination we will update here|
Application Fee: –
Candidates can make payment through Master Card/Visa Card/Debit Card/American Express/Diners Club/Net Banking & Mobile Wallets. The DD will be made in favour of Graduate Management Global Connection (India) Private Limited payable at Gurgaon. Candidates, those pay the fee through DD have to send it to the given address:
c/o Green Clouds
6708, DLF Phase IV,
Gurgaon – 122 002
- Qualification Exam: Candidates have to complete their bachelor degree (10+2+3/4) or post graduate degree or B.Tech/BE/Bio.Tech/Bio.Medical.
- Subjects: Candidates have to pass bachelor degree in Pharmacy, MBBS, BDS, Life Sciences, Science, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc & M.Sc in Biotechnology or post graduate degree in Economics, Psychology & Sociology.
- Minimum Marks:Candidates must secure at least 50% mark in the aggregate in bachelor or post graduate degree.
- Candidates, those work in a Pharmaceutical Company & have a more than two years work experience can also apply.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
How to fill Application Form Online
- Candidates first go on official website www.nmat.org.in
- Then find NMAT online Registration Form link and click on
- Now candidates shall have to fill in all the details in the application form such as their name, educational qualification, date of birth etc.
- There will be a registration number and password which website will generate automatically
- Finally you can save it and take a print out it