SBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online | PO/SO/Clerk Posts | Application Form, SBI Clerk Recruitment, SBI PO Recruitment
SBI Recruitment 2017
The State Bank of India (SBI) Bank has announced SBI Recruitment 2017 on the official web site. The application process for this Recruitment will be start in April month 2017. SBI is one of the oldest and most trusted banks of India. These total vacancies are 13000 for clerk and PO posts. Candidates are required to register online for SBI Recruitment 2017 process. According to official news, the written exam will held in the two parts (Pre and Main) for this recruitment. The preliminarily exam will conduct in the May/June 2017. Those candidates will pass in pre written test they will able for main test (August 2017). The posts are divided according to states and category wise. Many candidates are doing wait for SBI Clerk PO Recruitment 2017 at last one year. We will publish all further details about SBI Recruitment 2017 on the official web site.
SBI Clerk PO Recruitment 2017
SBI Clerk PO Recruitment 2017 is valid for all state’s candidates. We are suggested for all interested candidates that the application from must apply before last date. Those candidates are going to apply this recruitment they must lasted update from official web page. Many candidates (Male and Female) are searching at govt job on the many web links. This year, SBI department is given a golden and best chance for your further, so don’t miss it. Some interested candidates are very excited for SBI Recruitment 2017. We will upload all material such syllabus, test model papers, previews paper and many other for this exam preparation on our web site. The State Bank of India every year releases Clerk/PO/SO Vacancies. A large number of candidates every year participate in these vacancies.
|Police Jobs||Defense Jobs||Teaching Jobs||
SBI Recruitment Details
- Name of Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of Post: PO/Clerk/SO
- Number of Posts: Update Soon
- Application Mode: Online
- Job location: All India
- Job Type: Bank Jobs
- Official web site: sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk PO Application from
As we all know that across the Country millions of candidates will apply in this year for SBI Clerk PO Recruitment 2017. Normally all applied candidates need to select in this job but this not possible. Your selection depend written test, performance in personal interview and Computer test. The application from will be accept only online mode. We all know that a Bank Jobs getting every candidate’s dream. Eligibility criterion is fixed for SBI Recruitment 2017. Those candidates are graduate they able for this recruitment. According Rule of govt. application fee will be deposit category wise. The application Fee can be paid through Net banking.
Latest Updates:- SBI Recruitment Notification will available as soon as. Please keep watching this page for regular updates.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment
- Graduation Degree in any discipline or any equivalent qualification
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- The General category applicants must have their age above 21 years and below 30 years.
- For Reserved category aspirants, upper age relaxation will be applicable as per Reservation Rules and Regulations of Central Government.
- SC (Scheduled Caste)/ ST (Scheduled Tribe) – 05 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 05 years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled of J&K State – 05 years
- OBC (Other Backward Classes – NCL) – 03 years
- PWD (Persons With Disabilities) – 15 years
- SC/ST – 15 years
- OBC – 13 years
- GEN – 10 years
- Written Examination (Pre and main exam)
- Computer test
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100/-
- General and OBC: Rs 600/-
- Date to Start Submission Application Form: – Update Soon
- Date to Closed Submission Application Form: – Update Soon
How to Apply for SBI Clerk PO Application from
- Read the notification carefully before applying online
- Go to the link given on our site for online application
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature
- Make fee payment in the online mode including the transaction charges
- Submit the form on completion of the last date
- Take a printout of the Application for future use
Official Website – http://www.sbi.co.in/