XAT Application Form 2018
Hello candidates, we want to inform you the university is going to invite to fill online XAT Application Form 2018 at official website will soon. Every year Lakhs of applicants apply for XAT (Xavier’s Aptitude Test) to groom their career by getting admission in MBA course. Admission to XLRI is made based on the marks scored in XAT & GMAT. It is national level examination conducted XLRI every year in major cities of India. So The notification will released for XAT Notification 2018 most probably in September 2018. The application forms will available online at the official website of XLRI-XAT in the month of September 2018. After official announcement we will provide a direct link. If you can go on link and fill XAT Application Form 2018 by using following stapes. If you know more about XAT 2018 Exam Form and exam date can visit official website www.xatonline.in.
XAT Notification online
The XAT 2018 application form has released by XLRI Jamshedpur on August. So The application form of XAT Registration 2018 divided into three parts- registration, filling up the form with requisite details and paying the application fee. It the university level entrance exam, which organized by the XLRI on the behalf of XAMI. The application process for Xavier Aptitude Test 2018 has begun. Xavier Labour Relations Institute XAT exam operated for the admission in more than 150 B-Schools of the country. IF Now they invite to all interested candidates to fill XAT Application Form 2018 online through internet mode.
XAT online Registration 2018
The application form of XAT can filled in five stages which include registration, uploading of photographs and signature, filling up details, a preview of filled in application and payment of the fee. so The application fee for XAT is Rs. 1650 for all categories and Rs. 2000 for late application. After official announcement we will inform all candidates here you can continue visit here and get latest update every day.
|XAT 2018 Notification||Update soon|
|Commencement of Application Process||Start soon|
|Last date of XAT application 2018||Update soon|
|Last date for editing application details||November|
|Last date for printing application||December|
|Last date of late application||Coming soon|
|XAT 2018 Admit Card||Before Exam start|
|XAT 2018 to held||Update soon|
- The applicants should have a Bachelor’s graduation degree in any discipline from a state or central recognized institute or university.
- There is no age limitation to apply for XAT 2018.
- So The applicants appearing in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply for XAT Application form 2018.
XAT Exam Pattern 2018
Exam Mode: The exam will conducted through pen & paper based mode.
Number of Papers: The XAT exam divided into two sections i.e. is paper 1 and paper 2.
Number of Questions: The paper 1 will consist of 72 questions and paper 2 will consist of 25 questions & one essay topic.
Duration: The total time given for paper 1 is 170 minutes and paper 2 is 35 minutes.
How to fill Online Application form
- Candidates first go on official website www.xatonline.in
- Then find XAT online Registration Form link and click on
- Now candidates shall have to fill in all the details in the application form such as their name, educational qualification, date of birth etc.
- There will be a registration number and password which website will generate automatically
- Finally you can save it and take a print out it